NoScript Firefox Add-ons

Firefox security add on : NOSCRIPT

This tool provides extra protection to your Firefox. This must have add on for your firefox. It allows JavaScript, Java and other executable content to run only from trusted domains of your choice, e.g. your home-banking web site, guarding your "trust boundaries" against cross-site scripting attacks (XSS) and Clickjacking attempts, thanks to its unique ClearClick technology. Such a preemptive approach prevents exploitation of security vulnerabilities (known and even unknown!) with no loss of functionality. Experts do agree: Firefox is really safer with NoScript.

Some review about NoScript Firefox

I don't know why so many people say that are experiencing problem with this add-on .It never crashed my browser and saved me in a lot of situations when websites attempted to run malicious script.Take the time to learn advanced settings and with few tweaks you will feel more secure when browsing the web.It's not that hard to allow a specific script to be run on a webpage.

I just love this extension. Works very well, but there are something that can be added. Some news sites use a reload page system that is impossible to block (even using accessibility.blockautorefresh preference setting in about:config). I believe is a javascript code because if I block javascript the page do not reload, but I loose some information from thet site. An option to block this particular script will be very nice!

Just wanted to say thanks. After fixing a few horrible messes on roommates' computers caused by mysterious illnesses they caught on the Internet, it has come home to me what a great job Noscript is doing on my machine. I just browse and completely forget about the crap I am not seeing in my browser. Its even easy to get deluded into thinking the Internet is getting more friendly. :) Noscript is getting so much easier to use too. I used to feel like I was wrestling with it and now I hardly notice it.


Download NoScript